- Environmental Test Services
- Thermography Test Services
- Strain Gage Test Services
Strain gage testing is utilized to evaluate materials and processes effect on PWB and component-level stress due to static and dynamic loads. These stresses can originate from sources such as thermal, mechanical, and/or a combination of the two. STI offers strain gage testing and analysis services to characterize these stresses as a result of design, assembly materials, and/or assembly and test processes. If not addressed, these stresses can lead to microfractures and ultimately field returns due to failure. Identification and elimination of these stresses can greatly improve assembly yield and long term reliability of your electronics assembly.
• Strain Gage Rosette Selection
• Rosette Attachment and Wiring
• Data Acquisition with Thermal Correlation
• Stress/Strain Analysis